Sunday 27th of October, from 11 to 18, the door of Orlando will be open to everyone wants to come by for a cheer, a glass of wine, a bite of Sicilian food, just to chill or dance with us!
We are glad to announce the return of 12M, a musician, great friend of us, that customized with his own hands a fantastic organ. An intimate jazz session to don't miss.
For the first time at Orlando will be with us Señora music. Reverberations and echoes as an envelope for rhythms lead by the pulse of machines.
- Baked organic egg in pumpkin cream
- Pumpkin muffin with Sicilian cheese and rosemary
- Chickpeas crepes with spinach, lemon ricotta and walnuts
- Sicilian fennel salad, oranges, olives and red onion
- Handmade warm Focaccia filled with artisanal Porchetta by our friend Gino Settimi/Prometeo , salad and oregano yogurt cream
- Pumpkin plum cakes
* feel free to ask us for the vegan option and gluten-free bread
Orlando team is more than happy to invite you to be part of our family for one entire day sharing great food, music and good vibes that we all love!
Come by happy, tired, thirsty, in hangover, hungry, with your lady, your man, kids, your pets, your friends and friends of friends.
Just, as always, don’t bring any sexist, racist, homophobic or any random asshole.
See you all on Sunday 🔥
Book a table on firstname.lastname@example.org